Our flagship press the Fuji-Xerox Iridesse. Its cutting edge technology enables us to deliver consistently beautiful print.
Our Iridesse Press
- Prints super opaque white ink
- Prints spot gloss varnish
- Any stock up to 400gsm
- Sheet size of up to 330mm x 1200mm
- Print 6 colours in one pass
File Supply Spec Sheet
- Export layers for Spot plates Special Inks, UV, Foils etc
- Supplied as Single Pages
- Imposition required for folded brochures and perfect bind covers
- Packaged InDesign file
- Please do not add printer marks or slug lines
- For Perfect and Wiro bind books, allow a mimum of 10mm from the bind edge
- Files for Embossing and Foils blocks must be supplied a vector
- Pantone Spot colours are supported and should be exported as Spot colour
- Rich Black C30 M30 Y30 K100
Special dry ink - fx iridesse press
plus 2 Special Colours in one pass
- The FX Special Ink colours must be applied as a spot colour and named exactly as above
- Set overlay colours to Multiply
- See our Iridesse guide to create image masks for Special Dry Ink
- Excel spreadsheet supplied in colomn form with section headings.
- Maximum print area is 320 x 990mm.
- Larger files can be uploaded to our website.
For more information
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org